C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak trol-ley on the market.
The C-TUG kayak trolley is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other trolley in the paddlesports arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe trolley is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. It carries up to 120kg (300lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust.
– Reinforced composite material
– Tool-free assembly
– Dismantles in under 20 seconds
– Fits inside kayak hatch
– Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
– Stainless steel reinforced axles
– Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
– 2.4m (7.5′) strap with cam-lock buckle
– Adjustable kick-stand
– Lightweight 4.3 kg (10lbs) and easy to handle yet allows
up to 120kg (300lbs) static loading